Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Stroller Lovin'

       BABY ROUES LE TOUR



         From the moment I found out I was pregnant, I started thinking about what stroller I would want ( dont all moms?!)... My husband told me that he wanted to gift the baby her stroller and to pick the one  I wanted and he would buy it for her.. HOWEVER, his money is our money ;).. So I knew I couldnt break bank!!!

     I started looking for strollers and from the beginning I knew I wanted one with a bassinet. For some, this isnt practical, but for me, it made all the sense in the world. I wanted a stroller that if I were going to take her to someones house or to a mall or a restaurant, etc, that I wouldnt feel guilty that I was harming her back having her in a car seat for so long. My mom lives in Miracle Mile and I wanted a stroller that if we went to visit, we could walk the mile and Brianna would be comfortable. I have friends that have babies and when they come to my house they bring anything from a bouncer to a swing and all because the baby needs somewhere to sleep that isnt the car seat.

     The most common bassinet stroller, of course, is the Bugaboo!! Price-wise, however, its a bad bad choice!! So I kept researching and I came across the Baby Roues Le Tour!! After weeks and weeks of reading reviews, I finally decided on the stroller!! And I must say, I AM IN LOVE!!! Its light, comfortable, can close with the bassinet on, and half the price of the bugaboo!! Here is a comparison of the two stollers:


  Bugaboo Cameleon Baby Roues Le Tour
Price $1,089.00 $500-$599
Weight 20 lb 20 lb
Colors Ice Blue, Orange, Petrol Blue, Red, Soft Pink, Off White, Black  Black, Blue, Pink, Purple, Rasberry, Tan, Denim, Leather-Black, Leather-Blue, Leather-Camel, Leather-Pink, Leather-Tan, Leather-Navy, Leather-Raspberry, Leather-Mauve, Leather-Gray, Leather-Silver, Leather-Cocoa
Fabric swapping between bassinet and toddler seat Yes No
Free standing bassinet No Yes
Toddler Seat-seat 13 inches wide 12 inches wide
Toddler Seat-Seat back 20 inches 19 inches
Toddler seat-Seat to back 23 inches 24 inches
Toddler Seat lb limit 37.5 pounds 40 pounds
Harness 5 point 5 point
Recline positions 3 different 4 different
Reversible Seat Yes Yes
Parent Pouch No Yes
Snack Tray No No
Peek-a-boo window in canopy No Yes
Wheels-Front 6in 6.5in
Wheels-Back 12in 10in
1 touch Break Bar Yes-hand break Yes- foot break
Close with seat/bassinet No- must remove seat/bassinet to close Yes
Rain Cover Included No Yes  

Here are video reviews of both strollers by Baby Gizmo:

Bug A Boo Cameleon
Baby Roues Le Tour

Hope it helps!!!! Until next time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment